TCann is an Australian based company licensed by the ODC to cultivate and manufacture with medicinal cannabis. TCanns GMP certified facility will produce pharmaceutical-grade, standardized Medicinal Cannabis products for patients in need.
At TCann we are committed to research and innovation. Our team of scientists and product developers are committed to pushing the boundaries of science and technology to create and develop novel solutions to a variety of patients in need. At TCann, this commitment comes to life in our R&D licensed state-of-the-art facility. enables our team of scientists to push forward in developing new products for patients in need.
Peter Comerford, MBA
Co-founder Holigen, CEO Australia
- Internationally experienced and successful CEO and Senior Executive with 32 years experience leading organisations including hi-tech US multi-national manufacturing ($200M USD), large hospitals ($250M – 600M) and healthcare organisations (private and public)
- CEO of Anspec, the largest Medicinal Cannabis wholesaler/distributor/service provider in Australia and recognised key market influencer
- Anspec is an AUD $35M specialised pharmaceutical and medical wholesale company with a strong international presence and supporting significant government contracts
- Strong business and healthcare knowledge and senior clinician engagement skills
- Highly driven and motivated leader experienced in business turn-arounds, private equity roll-ups, building High Performance Teams, business consulting (executive and governance level)
- Skilled political influencer and strategic thinker, relentless in delivering excellence and success
Founder Holigen, CEO Portugal
- Founder of and sole private investor in Holigen
- Key driver of successful license applications for all aspects of Medicinal Cannabis and funding
- Uses his extensive and complex construction background to design superb facilities for cultivation and manufacture of Medicinal Cannabis
- Having recognised the emerging opportunity in the medicinal cannabis market, he has restructured his other business to focus fully on building a value proposition in the cannabis industry
- Has built successful businesses in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and PNG with turnover of AUD $53M
- A motivated, driven and intelligent entrepreneur with strong ethics and excellent innate leadership skills.
- Highly capable of overcoming obstacles and challenges, has put together a highly GMP specialised, very experienced and motivated team to support bringing this opportunity to international fruition.
COO Holigen Portugal
- Over 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry as; project manager, engineering manager, head of validation and as a consultant to the industry
- Experienced in GMP extraction and manufacturing in the opiate growing and manufacturing industry in North America, South America, Australia, Europe and China.
- Project Lead for CapEx projects up to €18 million in major multinational companies, such as Hovione Pharmascience and TPI Enterprises Ltd.
- Past projects include design and construction of an opioid extraction and manufacturing plant in Australia and design of a Narcotic APIs manufacturing plant in Portugal both for TPI Enterprises
- Highly motivated and driven leader